A BirthSkills workshop is run as a private session for a pregnant mum and her partner, to understand the birth process and what facilitates it. Couples can prepare for their own unique experience by learning simple but effective skills to be used in a variety of birth situations.
You will learn about...
· The physical, hormonal, mental and emotional process
· The birthing environment
· Relaxation and breathing techniques...tried and tested
throughout the ages
· Maternal movement and positions...that facilitate childbirth
and provide comfort
· Comfort measures such as heat/cold, touch/massage,
· Dad/partner support with all of the above
· Medical assistance and being involved in decision making
· Extra resources for childbirth
Please contact me via the contact page
if you would like more information about
a Birth Skills session.